- 固特异已经推出了其reCharge Concept轮胎，该轮胎具有人工智能功能，可以自动再生和充电。
- 访问Business Insider主页获取更多内容。
- Goodyear has unveiled its reCharge Concept tires that are self-regenerating and self-charging with artificial intelligence features.
- The tires can change its treads according to the climate and terrain.
- Goodyear claims its concept tires keep in line with the trending needs of electric and sustainable mobility.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Goodyear has unveiled a self-regenerating concept tire with artificial intelligence features that allow the tire treads to change according to the environment and climate.
Goodyear claims to be one of the largest tire companies in the world, and its reCharge Concept tire was created to keep in line with the world's increasing shifts towards electric and sustainable mobility options.
The concept tires were designed with three concepts in mind: personalization, sustainability, and hassle-free use, according to its maker. It was also designed for increasing individuality demands: the tires can shift depending on the terrain, climate, and driver needs with the help of artificial intelligence.
Keep scrolling to learn about Goodyear's new concept reCharge tires:
The concept reCharge tires can adapt to road conditions and the climate, whether it be driving on the highway or in the mountains, according to Goodyear.
The center of the tires contain capsules with "reloadable and biodegradable" treads, according to its maker.
The tire treads pop out from inside of the tire as needed.
Goodyear was inspired by spider silk while designing the tire treads. This shows in the reCharge's strong, but biodegradable and lightweight treads, according to its maker.
Liquids in the capsules "recharge" the treads.
Goodyear claims the treads won't need consistent checks and extended recovery time from potential damages.